Credit to B-boy™
This is the newest version on the market.. I still left links to the older version just in case.. Thanks to ecsnead69 for icons and helping me locate a few things...... Enjoy!
On the screenshots, the blue icons and the blue divider are from my theme.. they're not in the app
1. You need to check if Gmail is located in the system partition or Data first. To do this the easy way is to go to settings/apps/manage/all/Gmail and if you have the option to uninstall then it's data.. otherwise it's system.. or, use root explorer and go check both partitions..
2. If your's is in data/app then just uninstall your's and then this one will install like a normal app. If you get any fc's at first, go to settings/apps/manage/all/Gmail or Dark Gmail and clear cache and data from the app.. that fixes it.
3. If your's is in system/app use Titanium Backup or root explorer to uninstall the app and then REBOOT... then install this one. It'll install to data so if you get any fc's, clear cache and data in the app or move it to system.. I've had all of mine in data and they were originally in system and I've had no issues at all...
1. http://bit.ly/Dark2352Gmail Dark Gmail
2. http://bit.ly/BlueDark2352Gmail Blue Dark - either leave it in data or push to system
3. http://bit.ly/CyanDark2352Gmail Cyan Dark
4. http://bit.ly/GreenDark2352Gmail Green Dark
5. http://bit.ly/PinkDark2352Gmail Pink Dark
6. http://bit.ly/RedDark352Gmail Red Dark
7. http://bit.ly/YellowDark2352Gmail Yellow Dark
1. http://bit.ly/Transparent2352Gmail Clear Gmail
2. http://bit.ly/BlueTransparent2352Gmail Blue Clear
3. http://bit.ly/CyanTransparent2352Gmail Cyan Clear
4. http://bit.ly/GreenTransparent2352Gmail Green Clear
5. http://bit.ly/PinkTransparent2352Gmail Pink Clear
6. http://bit.ly/RedTransparent2352Gmail Red Clear
7. http://bit.ly/YellowTransparent2352Gmail Yellow Clear
1. http://bit.ly/DarkGmailGrayReadBG Lighter gray background for read messages - Update.zip so flash in recovery
2. http://bit.ly/DarkGmailDarkGrayReadBG Dark Gray background for read messages - Update.zip so flash in recovery
3. http://bit.ly/signedGmailBlackedOutDarkGrayReadBG Signed apk install.. make sure you uninstall Gmail from system, reboot, install this one.. if it fc's, move it to system/app, rename it Gmail.apk, reboot...
1. http://bit.ly/Transparent235Gmailapk signed apk
2. http://bit.ly/Transparent235Gmailzip update.zip