Monday, April 30, 2012

Handcent Skins


DA Handcent Skins

Darkness was the first skin I made for handcent and they actually included it with their set of skins. I now have made four more but they have yet to reply on adding them to the internal selection. So I decided to use the hacked Metal skin I have to share these versions to everyone. You will have to install them separately since they share the same skin name so that Handcent will let you enable them.
For now these skins are using the Metal theme for a base until I can get Handcent to include them.
I’m not taking requests at this time…sorry!!!
Credit: DJDarkKnight 

Directions:

YOU MUST:
-READ ALL OF THIS!!!!!! I will ignore help if already covered here!!!
-HAVE HANDCENT SMS FROM THE MARKET
-UNINSTALL THE SKIN METAL FROM THE MARKET “Only if you already have it
-Download from below
-Install my apk from your sdcard
-go to handcent and select….Star ICON in the top right corner/Settings/Custom Style/Skin/Metal
-back completely out of Handcent and reopen….
NOTE:
You can make additional changes to the walllpapers and font within the Custom Style settings.
Download tips:
If you have issues downloading the links try right click and select “Save as”. From the phone long press and select “Save Link” If you encounter the .apk changing to .zip then rename .apk and install! (Phone tip: Make sure your browser is set to “Linux Desktop” in the “User Agent” Settings of the browser!)
Like what you see…I like to drink Pepsi!!
 

Download

Darkness:
Screens are  in the market!
In the market: Free
ICS:


Link: ICS-Skin-Handcent-v1.apk  <—-New Handcent version and new Handcent skin 4/9/12

More on the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment