Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hotspot Hack for HTC EVO 4.22.651.2 ROM

Original posting: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1116166&highlight=gingerbread+notification+bar+mod
DISCLAIMER:
I take no responsibility for this messing up your phone. Make sure you make a nandroid backup before attempting this

THIS IS ONLY FOR DEODEXED ROMS!

I have only tested it on this ROM (DEODEXED), but it works.

Thanks to chris1683, Calkulin, Aamikam and vaelek (I reversed the one from SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 - and I think those are all of the people that contributed to it - let me know if I forgot someone)

This is my first release...so be gentle.

(the undoHotspot-Hack_signed.zip below is to remove the hack if you want)

Hotspot-Hack_signed.zip
undoHotspot-Hack_signed.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment