[Shell Extension]Display APK icons from explorer

Original Post
9/2/2011 UPDATE:
V2.1 release, fix the explorer no response when first time adb start.
If you find no response when installing, try reconnect your device
Any feedback is welcome!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8/24/2011 UPDATE:
V2.0 can install the app directly from context menu, do not forget to connect your phone first.
Please read the wiki page first
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for let you waiting so long, here are some UPDATE:

Working well on win7 32bit & 64bit, please see the wiki page on http://code.google.com/p/apkshellext/
Now it requires .net framework 4, there is a download link on wiki page.

Thanks to dds.feng, he reminded me that I have this project pending, and he brings an important patch.

Good luck everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, All
I found it's difficult to find a correct apk file among names when I want to install one to my lovely G1, then I did a windows extension.

you need .NET framework 2.0 or above installed.
download the dll here http://code.google.com/p/apkshellext/downloads/list

Works Only on XP 32bit and possibly on win7 32bit.
Doesn't work on x64 platform for now. It's ok if you want a try


extract all stuff in the zip,
excute reg.bat,
after register successfully, you will got, probably you need a reboot





please feedback directly on the project page or mail: guo.jingang@gmail.com

It's created with VStudio 2008 express and c#, you can also find the source on project page.

I will keep updating this. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master collection of accessories for the Evo LTE

Post from Google Plus to Twitter and Facebook while mobile

TeamWIN HDMI Mirroring Demo 1 & 2 on HTC EVO 4G