Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Credit: http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/

Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site



RUJELUS22 Themes


Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk. 

Here are some screenshots

     

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
RUJELUS22 Themes
Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

   

Downloads are available at


RUJELUS22 Themes
Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.



No comments:

Post a Comment